TESTING > DNA TESTING FOR PATERNITY AND IMMIGRATION
DNA TESTING FOR PATERNITY AND IMMIGRATION
- DNA paternity testing is the most accurate, powerful test available for determining parentage. It conclusively answers difficult questions, resolves disputes, helps streamline court proceedings, and facilitates pretrial settlements.
- We can test samples of any age using a painless cheek swab and perform DNA analysis to quickly determine relationships.
- All samples are tested by AABB, CAP, CLIA, & NYSDOH accredited, DDC DNA Diagnostics Center, the world's largest and most experienced private DNA testing laboratory.
- Fast, 2 Working Day turnaround time.
- Notarized, AABB-accredited test results sent via fax or email and first class mail.
- Specimen collection fee of $25 per person tested applies.
- Each person tested needs to provide a resent close-up picture, or one will be taken at our Laboratory for a charge of $5 per person/picture.
- Adults tested need to bring 2 picture identifications.
- Minor's birth certificate is required.