HOW TO ORDER
How do I order my blood test/s?
Call 214-392-8888 to place your order with one of our friendly staff members.
We will need you to provide your contact and payment information; name, phone number, mailing address, date of birth, diagnosis (if any has been established), e-mail address (optional), and your credit card number, expiration date, security code from the back of the card, and card billing address.
Upon placing your order. We will send out a test kit with the following:
- Vials for your blood and/or urine specimen collection containing preservative
- Rx Request for Phlebotomy form
- HIPAA form
- Terms & Conditions form
- Credit card receipt
- Step-by-step Instruction form for the sample collection, processing, and shipping procedure
- Hospital Outpatient Laboratory
- Your own doctor’s office
- Phlebotomy service
- Blood Drawing site
|Cancer Profile©||1 SST (transfer serum to bullet tube)||2.0 mL serum 8 hour fast|
|Longevity Profile©||3 SSTs (transfer serum from 1 SST to bullet tube) 1 Lavender top (EDTA whole blood)||3.0 mL serum per SST 5.0 mL whole blood 12 hour fast|
|He Profile©||2 SSTs 1 Lavender top(EDTA whole blood)||3.0 mL serum per SST 5.0 mL whole blood 12 hour fast|
|She Profile©||2 SST 1 Lavender top(EDTA whole blood)||3.0 mL serum per SST 5.0 mL whole blood 12 hour fast|
|Ultra Cardiac Profile©||1 SST||2.0 mL serum 12 hour fast|
|Chemistry Profile||1 SST||3.0 mL serum 12 hour fast|
|CBC Complete Blood Count w/ differential||1 Lavender top (EDTA whole blood)||5.0 mL whole blood no fasting|
**SST - Serum Separator Tube** ***Please call our office for other tests specimen requirement***
If you are not using the vials with preservative and/or are having a CBC Complete Blood Count test, the samples must be shipped overnight.
- We set up for testing every Wednesday. If we receive your specimen by the end of the day Tuesday, the test/s will be run and the results reported on Friday of that week. If your specimen arrives after the deadline, it will be frozen and run the following Wednesday.
- Result reports are mailed out on Fridays via USPS First Class Mail.
- Please note that if the prescription for your test/s was written by your own doctor, then by law, we can only release the results to the ordering physician, and s/he needs to authorize their release to you. If our staff doctor ordered the test/s, the authorization is automatic.
- These results will indicate if there are any abnormalities. In case of abnormal results, you should make sure to show them to your personal physician, who can determine if you have any serious problems and what you can do about them. You can also call and discuss your results with Dr. E. K. Schandl.
- Call for a free 15 – 20 minutes professional test interpretation by phone.
- You may wish to schedule a Nutritional/Biochemical Evaluation and Metabolic Program by Dr. Schandl based upon your test results and your individual circumstances by calling 214-392-8888
Our HCG Urine Quantitative test is specific for the HCG hormone, (no other hormone). This is to say, unlike the Navarro test, there is no cross reactivity with TSH, FSH, and LH hormones. Our normal results are less than 1.0 mIU/mL, i.e., some 50,000 times more sensitive than the Navarro test. All that is required for the collection is a small sample of the first morning urine. It is paid to and shipped to us, American Metabolic Laboratories, a COLA & CLIA certified, Florida state licensed laboratory in the U.S.A.
*Experts recommend 2 technologically different HCG tests performed to reduce, if not eliminate false positives. The results of one test generally confirms the validity of the other. Our laboratory offers three different methodologies: The urine, and two serum methods (please read more)
- American Metabolic Laboratories are not in network with any insurance company. Check with your insurance provider to find out your coverage for an out-of-network testing facility.
- You may be able to file an insurance claim for reimbursement. Or we can file it for you for a nominal fee
- If you’re planning to file a reimbursement claim, ask your insurance company if they require an order from your M.D. or D.O. physician. In such a case, you will need to request the prescription from your doctor before placing the test order. A copy may be mailed or faxed to our office at 214-937-3687.
Medicare and Medicaid are not accepted by our laboratories.
Please note that the state of Maryland disallows American Metabolic Laboratories to accept laboratory work from residents of that state.